Red Dot Alerts is Canada’s only distributor of GPS SmartSole™
Let your loved ones know where you are with customizable, water-resistant shoe insoles embedded with GPS tracking.
Cutting-edge technology at your feet
Red Dot Alerts’s GPS SmartSole™ is a water-resistant, trimmable shoe insole with embedded GPS tracking to make sure you can be found if you lose track of where you are.
Linked to a mobile app, you can live your life as you always do without the fear of getting lost. Your loved ones can find you wherever you go.
Through a cell phone app, caregivers can instantly see the location of the wearer at any time. GPS SmartSole™ features geofencing technology which automatically sends an email or text alert when a loved one leaves a predetermined geographical zone. They are available in infant and adult sizing and can be cut to size to fit any shoe.
GPS SmartSole™ is a perfect solution for people who tend to wander beyond their community.
GPS SmartSole™ helps seniors and those living with a chronic illness stay safe, independent, and active in their communities, giving peace of mind to family, friends and care providers.
GPS SmartSole™ can be life-saving for:
- Seniors suffering from memory care issues, Alzheimer’s disease or dementia
- Veterans/athletes with a traumatic brain injury
- Those managing chronic illnesses and who can potentially wander or become lost
- Young adults and teens with autism/developmental disabilities
- Embedded GPS tracking in trimmable shoe insoles
- Works wherever there is cell coverage
- Smartphone app works with Apple and Android devices
- Customizable geofencing zone for safer mobility
- Caregivers get email or text alerts when a loved one leaves a specified zone
- End-to-end, managed cloud-based monitoring services
- Water resistant
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Works anywhere in Canada and the U.S.
Want to learn more about GPS SmartSole™?
Let us walk you through the process.
How it works
Trimmable, discreet insole
A GPS tracker is embedded in a trimmable, water resistant shoe insole.
Every five minutes, GPS SmartSole™ uses cellular connectivity to update the wearer’s location.
Location is charted on map on the online account or app.
If the wearer goes beyond a predetermined zone, an alert is sent to caregivers vial email and text.
- No activation fee
- No installation fee with self-installation
- No cancellation fee
- Free shipping
$499+HST (one time)